Presently companies are facing intense competition from all over the world. They have to compete with national as well as international market. So the product quality has emerged as a key issue in most of the manufacturing units. Many companies are viewing at quality management as the starting point and it requires setting up and implementing a management system that ensures consistent products and services at a particular level of quality leading to achieve customer satisfaction, which is the most important objective of the organizations.
Relevant Manufacturing Industry Standards
- ISO 9001-Quality Management System,
- ISO 14001-Environmental Management System,
- OHSAS 18001-Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series,
- ISO 50001-Energy Management System,
- Sector Specific Standards.
Lead Auditor-1) ISO 9001-Quality Management System-QMS, 2) ISO 14001-Environmental Management System-EMS, 3) OHSAS 18001-Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series & 4) ISO 27001-Information Security Management System –ISMS.
1. Lean Champion, 2. Value Stream Mapping, 3. Quick Changeover (SMED), 4. Standard Work,
5. Lean Culture, 6. Kanban, 7. Lean Metrics & 8.A3 – Problem solving
1. TPM Champion, 2.Individual Improvement,3. Planned Maintenance,4. Quality Maintenance
6. Office TPM & 7. Losses & Overall Equipment Efficiency