In the life sciences industry, a quality management process is critical for both regulatory compliance and continuous product improvement. However quality management system can quickly break down when the number of people and locations involved in the process is expanded beyond a single-site and a few dozen employees. Quality Management System covers pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and diagnostic companies to manage quality issues and initiatives across a large, complex and distributed organization. Quality Management System meets critical needs by giving customers a flexible, easily expandable solution that brings a consistent and compliant approach for the entire organization.
Relevant Life Sciences Industry Standards
- ISO 9001-Quality Management System
- ISO 14001-Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001-Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
- RC 14001-Responsible Care Management System
- GMP-Good Manufacturing Practice
- GDP-Good Distribution Practice
- GDWP-Good Distribution and Warehousing Practice
- ISO 50001-Energy Management System.
Professional Trainings for individuals:
Internal Auditor-1) ISO 9001-Quality Management System-QMS, 2) ISO 14001-Environmental Management System-EMS, 3) OHSAS 18001-Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Services & 4) WHO-GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Lead Auditor-1) ISO 9001-Quality Management System-QMS, 2) ISO 14001-Environmental Management System -EMS, 3) OHSAS 18001-Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series & 4) ISo27001-Information Security Management System-ISMS.
1. Lean Champion, 2. Value Stream Mapping, 3. Quick Changeover (SMED), 4. Standard Work,
5. Lean Culture, 6. Kanban, 7. Lean Metrics & 8.A3 – Problem solving
1. TPM Champion, 2.Individual Improvement,3. Planned Maintenance,4. Quality Maintenance
6. Office TPM & 7. Losses & Overall Equipment Efficiency