Consumer Goods & Retail
The growing globalization, increasing customer expectations, regulatory compliance requirements, complexity of the supply chain as well as the pressure on retailers to quickly bring new products to the market have created a number of product quality and safety issues. Retail sector is one of the man's most important expenditures. Several people purchase retail food items regularly, including pulses, edible oils, meat, vegetables, fruit, milk, bread, eggs, snacks and many other items.
Relevant Consumer Goods and Retail Industry Standards
- ISO 9001-Quality Management System,
- GWP-Good Warehousing Practice,
- GDP-Good Distribution Practice,
- GMP-Good Manufacturing Practice,
- GHP-Good Hygiene Practice,
- ISO 22000-Food Safety Management System,
- HACCP-Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points.
Professional Trainings for individuals:
Internal Auditor-1)ISO 9001-Quality Management System-QMS, 2)ISO 22000- Food Safety Management System-FSMS,3) HACCP-Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points, 4) Codex GMP-Good Manufacturing Practice,
Lead Auditor-1)ISO 9001-Quality Management System-QMS and 2) ISO 22000-Food Safety Management System-FSMS.